
Today Daddy took us all to the park to play. It's still a little chilly outside, but we bundled up a bit and it was fine. The kids love to swing together. I like it cause that means I only have to push one swing and I don't have to worry about little Annie falling out. Shaun also taught Alex a new skill. Alex has been wanting to learn how to climb the monkey bars for a long time now, and now he can do it. We are so proud of him.

Annie made the funniest face at the park. I don't even remember what she was making the face for, but I have a picture of Alex making a similar face a few months before. I love the eyebrows!

My babies are already starting to play together on a basic level. Alex does most of the playing and it involves pushing her over or hugging her too tight, but she laughs and think he's just so funny. We love the park. My kids just love being outside, and I'm so glad that it was warm enough to get outside. We can't wait for summer time!
No comments:
Post a Comment