Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dinner Conversation and Football Practice

Alex: What's a scout?
Daddy: A boy scout or a foot ball scout?
Alex: A football scout
Daddy: blah blah blah...explains what a scout is.
Alex: Well, I'm going to play football when I get bigger. Annie do you want to play football, too?
Annie: No, I'm going to be a princess.
Alex: Well, you can be a princess and play football.
Annie: No. I think I'll just be princess.
Alex: Well, I don't want to wait til I get bigger. I want to play football now. Daddy will you teach me?

So Shaun threw Alex the ball a few times.

Sometimes he missed...
Sometimes daddy didn't aim well...
And every so often he caught that ball.
And then he was so proud of himself... (and you could see visions of a future football star in daddy's eyes).
I think he'll be a better receiver then quarterback!

5 comments:

simplyso said...

I can just see Daddy salivating!

V said...

These pictures of Alex TOTALLY CRACKED ME UP! It's so funny to freeze a child's concentration face.
Amazing pictures. Way to go A. Lutz!

Traci said...

Great pictures!

E said...

That was hilarious and i love the new banner

Shawna said...

Awesome! Jon came home from school the other day and let me know that we needed to buy him a football uniform for college because he is going to play football in college. Look at how our husbands are brainwashing our kids!