Monday, October 18, 2010

Cox Farm

Daddy took another Paternity leave day and I convinced him to come with us to Cox Farms. The last time I went to this pumpkin patch Annie was really tiny and Alex wasn't so big himself. I thought it was too big and too spread out. Now the the kids are three years older, it was so much fun. We looked in silly mirrors...And we jumped off the rope swing. I even managed to get some air time on the rope.Asleep in the hay
We loved the hay ride
I was there! Me and my little Ben.
Annie and Alex loved two things the most...the big slides (especially the one shaped like a volcano complete with sound effects) and the working on the farm display. They collected lots of corn to send it down the conveyor belt to collect it all over again.
The farm also had a ceramic cow complete with udders. I didn't try it but it looked pretty fun to milk the poor fake cow.
Our last big adventure was feeding the goats. Annie thought she'd be ok, but as soon as one of those goats come and bit into her food filled cone, she freaked out. Alex got three cones in the end. One the cone lady gave him for free since a goat knocked him over and stole his food.
We grabbed some mini pumpkins on our way out and we were off. I can see why everyone loves this farm so much now. We will be back next year.

2 comments:

V said...

Penny I love the picture of you and your little Ben. You look beautiful.

Anica said...

Oh my goodness...you have such beautiful children. Seriously. You guys make beautiful babies! I love the picture of you and Ben...so beautiful. Miss you.