Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hodge podge

Ben started actually looking at the mobile when I change him. It's been there for the past month and today he watched them. And along those lines, we've finally had some success with cloth diapers. We ran into a yeast infection first (which took me two weeks of disposable diapers, A&D, and Butt paste and finally nystatin). When I got his tooshie looking clear I put him back into cloth diapers and within two hours he had an awful rash all over again. I was so discouraged since I love the cloth diapers... turns out he's sensitive to the soap I was using. I'm so glad! I just need to find a soap that agrees with Ben.Ben has also really found his voice. He's cooing much more this week. He especially loves it when we take him outside. That's when he's the happiest.Annie is my big helper. She feed Ben a bottle last night. He seems to like the bottle from Annie more then anyone else who tries to give it to him. She does a great job... but sometimes the milk ends up on his face instead of in his mouth.

1 comment:

Stephen and Gabrielle said...

Love the shot of Annie 'feeding' Ben! Classic big sister:)