
The middle of last week was pretty rough for us. Alex jumped on Ben and sent mommy into a complete worrying frenzy for a few days. He voiced a strong opinion that he'd be
ok if Ben wasn't here anymore. Alex has had the toughest time adjusting to another kid in the house. It wasn't until I took Ben to the doctor to make sure he didn't have any internal bleeding (I know, it's a totally paranoid move) that Alex got it in his head that you really do need to be gentle with the baby. Since then he's seemed to put a little more effort into being nice to his new brother. It's a work in progress but as of today things are looking up.


Almost four weeks old...can you believe it!

She got the lollipop for smiling for a group shot. I'm still trying to get one I really like for Daddy's desk at work.
1 comment:
Oh Penny, I'm so sorry. I totally know that feeling that rush of heat emotion that you can't believe your beloved child just did something that could possibly be so detrimental--but of course he/she didn't understand the severity of it.
I took Olivia once to check for the same thing because Bradshaw had been running across the living room and didn't even seem to see her. :(
Such a relief when the doctor tells you not to worry.
We love little Ben. Hope we get to meet him in person sometime. He is extremely handsome.
Post a Comment