Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Husband is Amazing

How does he do it? I can't figure it out?

When Shaun and I got married, we agreed that he would do all the dishes and I would do all the cooking. It works out for both of us since I hate dishes and he hates cooking. So dishes have been his job for coming up on 8 years now. I've done them a hand full of times...father's days, his birthdays, and on other very rare occasions. Well, for the first time in our marriage he's left me alone for a week. So his jobs become my jobs for the week. I've seen him do dishes hundreds of times and the dishes come out perfect... no spots at all. I swear I'm doing it just like him and my dishes come out spotted every time. How does he do it?

No comments: