Some weeks you just wonder what happened. It can't possibly be Thursday night already, can it?!
Monday was busy. We headed up to Arlington to the sprinkler park. Alex insisted that he didn't want to go into the water... it's a good thing I know him better than that cause I packed him extra clothes.



That night we went on double dates in our house. Alex and I went to Olive Garden (his choice) and then
Baskin Robbins. I've been craving a mint chocolate chip cone from there. Shaun took Annie to Taco Bell where she discovered she doesn't like the Fire Sauce packets... we could have told her that. It was adorable watching her get ready for her date. She wanted to wear her prettiest dress (I had just bought it at
JCPenneys on sale. I can't wait for her to wear it.), and she wanted to wear her hair in a pony tail cause "that's what daddy likes the best." After dinner, Shaun took Annie to a movie store and let her pick out a movie. I've now seen My Little Pony 20 times this week. The kids are already talking about switching parents for their next big dates.
Tuesday we played with lots of kids and Wednesday Annie, Alex, Leah and I did a bunch of shopping. Since they were all so good, I let them get eat a Popsicle while we were in the store. Of course, I spilled more on my shirt then any of the kids did.

Thursday we headed off to the nearby water park. It was a cute park, and the kids did really well at "swimming" with their life preservers on. I was feeling pretty crummy that morning until I stepped into the water and it all went away and I felt great after that. I think next week we're going to try a water park in
Manassas that I've heard great things about.
No comments:
Post a Comment