Thursday, November 4, 2010

6 Weeks Old

I had to show this picture cause she's just so dang pretty!
Anyway, I was looking at baby pictures of my other two this week and I've always thought that Annie looks just like my side and Alex looks just like Shaun's side of the family... which they do... but then all three of my kids 6 week baby pictures do look pretty similar. Can you tell which baby is which?

7 comments:

millerjk said...

Top - Ben
Middle - Alex
Bottom - Annie

But they are all adorable!!

V said...

ANNIE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL. And she's so clever and kind too. We miss that girl!

I 2nd millerjk: Ben, Alex, Annie.

V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
V said...

Bradshaw [sing-song]: "My Annie, my Annie, my Annie, my AAAAAAAAAAnnie. My friend."

Stephen and Gabrielle said...

Well . . . I would guess that the one is pink is the girl:) but they sure do look alike!

Anica said...

Ben, Alex and Annie.
Cute, cute, cute babies!!

E said...

hahaha...so I looked through them, without reading..because let's be honest I only get on here for hte pictures..and I thought they were all ben, and then I got to the last one and I was like--why is ben in pink? So i went back and read the post and then I looked more carefully.. Yes, I know who is who, but they all do look alike!