Saturday, November 6, 2010
E-Mealz
A few months ago a friend introduced me to E-mealz. It sounded like a great idea...and after months of dragging my feet about it, I finally signed up for it. I LOVE IT! I wish I would have started it a lot sooner. E-Mealz is a site that tells you what to cook (with the recipes) and a grocery list so you only have to shop once a week. I hate opening my fridge every day around 4 and staring...trying to find what to make for dinner and what I have the ingredients for. I've been in heaven having that struggle gone this week, and it's fun trying out new recipes. If you are stuck in a rut making the same meals over and over and going crazy, I highly recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've NEVER heard of this site and I'm probably going to sign up too! I am definitely stuck in a dinner rut! I was actually thinking about that I buy the same ingredients every two weeks! Thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment