All I want is one little picture...just one little picture. I need a head shot to make these cute little magnets with my kid's pictures on them for Christmas presents...grandmas love that kind of thing. I have dozens to choose from for Ben. He's a tiny chubby baby who stays put and hasn't learned to make goofy faces yet. I have a good selection to choose from of Annie who is kind of vain and likes looking at pictures of herself. Alex... Alex is a whole different story. He dodges the camera and when I do get him he has a forced crooked smile that he favors, getting him to look at the camera is near to impossible, and he won't stay put. It took me 30 shots to get my cute natural big boy caught on film... and the very next second he turned and ran in the house. But it was worth it. These are going to be some dang cute magnets.
3 comments:
lol....the little stinker! I can see it in his eyes!!!
Well, worst comes to worst and Grandma would get a true-to-life picture. Not much wrong with that:)
I think a few silly face magnets would be fun too! Mix it up a bit. You do have some very cute kids!
Post a Comment