Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Lists

I like to start thinking about Christmas shopping in November to avoid the Christmas rush. I took Annie and Alex to Toys R Us to see what they wanted for Christmas and gave them a camera to keep track of what they want. It turns out there isn't much that they actually want.

Alex, of course, took some pictures of Thomas and other miscellaneous things, but you could tell it was more that he wanted to take pictures. The only thing he really wants in a foam dart gun.




Annie's photo list is a little more legit. She really does want baby clothes for her favorite baby doll. She also does want a bike. But other then that she's pretty content with what she has.



Ben's mommy gets to say what he wants so I found these two things. Other then that I think we'll put some money in establishing a college fund for him.

No comments: