Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bits and Pieces from Grandma's House

Decorating Cookies!
...........................................*****
Papa's favorite thing to do is fly/build/talk about his model airplanes. Well, this is a dream come true for a two year old! The first Alex did when Papa walked into the house was run to the back yard to Papa's shed where all the airplanes are kept. This year Papa finally let Alex sit on his lap and help him fly his big red plane. Alex loved it and was a captivated audience.

...........................................*****
We had a fun day at the beach! I love that it was December and we were playing in the waves. I never intend for my kids to get wet, but they end up soaked from head to toe.
Annie loves to throw sand...
Alex loved to run at the seagulls...
And both kids had fun with Grandma!
.............................................*****
The nights are fairly warm in Orlando so we put the kids in the bike trailer and pedaled them all over the neighborhood to see the Christmas lights. Both of them really liked it. Alex was really cute about it. As we were going around he started singing "Jingle Bells!" I didn't even know he knew the song very well.
...........................................*****
Uncle Michael brought his guitar over and played some of his original compositions. He's getting pretty good. I even got a demo CD from him. One of his songs got stuck in my head for days!
.............................................. *****
There's no better place to read then under a Christmas tree.

No comments: