My kids love twinkle lights! About an hour after Thanksgiving they were begging me to put the tree up and get those lights on. They were so fun to watch jump around and get excited. I let them play with a strand of lights so they wouldn't pull off the ones I'd just strung on the tree. I love the lights, too. I usually put 750 lights on our little 5' tree. The ornaments are fun to add since they tell the story of our short family history, but without the lights, it's just a tree with toys on it.


Things don't change too much from year to year. Alex loved the lights just as much at his first Christmas.
3 comments:
That picture with Annie and the lights is just about the cutest thing I have seen!
How cute, I love the black and white photos.
Love the pictures!
Post a Comment