I've been wanting to get Alex a big Tonka truck for a while now, and it finally happened this Christmas. The first thing I thought when I actually bought it was, "I wonder how long it will take Annie to figure out she's small enough to ride in this thing?" It didn't take her long. Alex pushed her around in it for a half hour last night and they both giggled the whole time. After a while Alex decided it was his turn to ride, and Annie did her best to push him around, though she needed a little help.
One good thing did come out of my sob blog from yesterday. Even though I had a ton to do, I decided to let my huge pile of papers stay stacked for one more day, and I played extra with the kids last night. Annie wanted to play dress up with all the dress up stuff Aunt Erica got her for Christmas. I love seeing a baby walk around in heels! She had every necklace she owns on and three rings on her fingers. Alex just wanted to eat some more of this birthday cake. Honestly, we only ate an eighth of it on his birthday since there were so many other Christmas goodies. After the cake we brushed his teeth twice to get all the black dye off! 

1 comment:
You always have the best pictures!
Post a Comment