Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's 2009! I'm not one for New Years resolutions, but this year I'm feeling inspired to try some. I know I won't lose weight or wake up earlier, but I might just be able to keep up with the budget and keep up with a little more housework. I tend to get behind with our budgeting system so that there will be a month's worth of receipts to put in the computer just sitting in the box. The budget isn't very effective if you don't know how much money you have left. So this year, my goal is to get the receipts entered into the budget at least every other day. I know I can do it. It's such a little thing, but it cause all kinds of havoc when it's not done. My other goal is to finish the kids baby books. I only do their scrap booking until they are two years old, and since they'll both be two by the end of the year, I will have their books done! There you have it. I can do it!

1 comment:

E said...

You're already ahead of the game! You finished your blog book--and now Rick has been makign fun of me because since you told me that, I have been working MADLY to finish my posts so that we can do ours as well and I can keep up with my faoviret "JOnes" Also....I LOVE the new header. Cute pictures!!!--do you think you could get the old one to do the wrap around on the book? Just an idea