









After pictures I had a serious lack of Mommy judgement. Annie is quickly out growing her black dress shoes, so since we were already in the mall, I figured we'd just go get them real quick. We walked from Penney's to Target with no stroller, but they did good. Once we got to Target I found some shoes on clearance for Annie. Then I remembered we were out of cereal so I picked up 8 boxes. Oh, and Shaun was out of dish washing detergent so I grabbed two boxes of that, and a few other little things. It wasn't until I was on my way out that I realized my car was parked on the other side of the mall. Annie wouldn't walk without carrying an open bag of goldfish and Alex wanted to run ahead with his one light bag. So we made our way to the car with Annie stopping every 30 seconds to grab a hand full of crackers and me trying to drag three very heavy bulky bags. We did make it... in about three times longer then it took us to get there in the first place. Next time, I'll make sure I have the stroller!
1 comment:
I'm excited to see the pictures!
Post a Comment