A few weeks ago at Alex's three year check up, the doctor asked me if Alex knew how to get himself dressed. I didn't know how to answer that question because in the three years he's been alive I've never given him the chance to get himself dressed or pick out his own clothes. I've been thinking a lot about that since. I didn't think he was big enough to dress himself. Today I decided he should probably take the next step in growing up. I let go of just enough control to let him pick out his clothes and then put them on himself. I exercised great restraint in not making him turn his pants around when he put them on backwards. He was so proud of himself for getting dressed all by himself... and he even matched. I did a cute picture of him, but I've been playing with RAW and apparently there aren't any programs on my computer that are compatible with that type of picture file, so I can see them, but I can't do anything with them. I'm going to let him dress himself more often, so I'm sure I'll be posting pictures of my mismatched baby in the future.
Annie, on the other hand, is quickly learning how to put clothes on. Her favorite thing right now is hats and coats, and even with the heat on, she's been walking around with hats and scarves. She likes Alex's hats better, but she's wears hers too.

1 comment:
The best RAW editing software out there is Adobe Lightroom 2.0! If you're husband is still a student have him buy it for you! It's only $99 and it will change your life:) And shooting is RAW will change your life too:) I could write you a book about why you have to have it! Email me sometime if you're interested!
Post a Comment