Friday, January 23, 2009

Customer for Life

I'm shopping around for a new SLR and I know that many photographers love their Nikons. Both my pocket camera and my SLR are Canons. I really like my cameras I have, but if there's something better out there, I'll jump on that too.
My pocket camera broke after 6 months and I was so sad. I love that camera. After fighting with Dell (the company I bought it from) trying to get a copy of the receipt to see if I'd gotten a service plan, I decided to just send it to a Canon Service Center. When I called them up they were so helpful. They emailed me a form and an address to ship it too. They also gave me a list of other things I could use as proof of purchase. They told me the camera would be fixed in 2 to 3 weeks and they would call for anything I needed to pay for. That was a week ago.
This morning the UPS man showed up at my door with a completely functioning, fixed for free camera. I couldn't believe it! Any thoughts I had about straying loyalties away from Canon are gone. So now I just have to save up for the new camera I want.

One of the first things I did was take some video of Annie with the fixed camera so the grandparents can see some of the things she's learned recently.

1 comment:

Brooke Snow said...

Canan and Nikon are both great. I'm a Nikon user and LOVE LOVE LOVE my Nikon. But I'd never switch simply because of having to change an entire system. If you already have lenses go for that, and if you already have a love of the customer service stay with that. What camera are you wanting to get:)?