Friday, January 30, 2009
The Stars have finally aligned
Well, maybe the stars haven't aligned, but Annie and Alex's nap times have which is just as spectacular! For months I've started nap time around 10 am for Annie, then she woke up right before Alex went down at 1 and then Annie went back down around three, right before Alex would wake up. So basically, I had a sleeping kid from 10am to 4 or 5 pm. It really made it hard to get anything done. I've noticed Annie transitioning from two to one nap now for a while now, and I think she's ready to just get the one. She's pretty sleepy by the time she goes to bed, but life has been so great. I can get things done in the morning, get them lunch, and then I get my quiet time as both kids go to bed together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a happy day, indeed!!
Woo Hoo!!! That is wonderful! You know that now with Annie getting to be so big, it won't be long before you'll be wanting to add another to your gorgeous family! :)
Post a Comment