Saturday, January 3, 2009

Blog Book

Today I finished my first ever blog book. I was told there was a way to transfer this blog to another blog site where Blurb.com could then "slurp" them into a book, but I couldn't figure it out. I did manage to get the pictures slurped at least so all I had to do was copy and paste the words into the book. It took a little bit of time, but I also got to revisit some memories from last year in the process. It was neat to read about conversations with Alex that made me laugh all over again. I also added some pictures to the book that the blogging world didn't get to see... mainly potty training pictures and bath time! I can't wait to get the books back from the publishers to see how they came out.

3 comments:

V said...

That's awesome! I'm contemplating doing the same thing. Slurp slurp.

Laurel said...

Apparently you can slurp to wordpress and then to blurb. If you talked to Erica, I'm sure that's what you tried.

E said...

I can't wait to see it and you!