Monday, January 12, 2009

Growth Spurt?

Toddlers can be so unpredictable in their eating habits. One day they won't eat anything and you wonder how they are surviving, and the next day they eat you out of house and home. Today was Annie's day to eat everything. She had:

2 nursings
2 servings of German Pancakes
whole banana
apple slice
bunch of vanilla wafers
2 chicken nuggets
some carrot salad
some waffle fries
serving of ice cream
serving of noodles
couple bits of spinach/green beans/broccoli/corn
couple bits of ribs/chicken
2 small pieces of cake

I'm not sure where she put it all, but she went to sleep really easily tonight so I'm guessing she'll sprout up a little over the next while. She's such a funny little girl. She and her grandma had so much fun together during this visit. Annie's not a particularly cuddly child, but she cuddled with grandma for over a half an hour. It melted grandma completely.

2 comments:

V said...

Annie's already asleep for the night? In addition to her healthy appetite, that's amazing too!
I LOVE German pancakes (seriously Penny you cook amazing things.)

simplyso said...

Yes and Grandma is still a puddle!!!