It always fascinates me to see what other people pick as favorites. I would want to pick your brain and see why you chose these...
Not that I don't LOVE them, I do. Just interested in feedback. Of the set you have posted, I am LOVIN' the reflection in the water. I was tickled at the funhouse effect it gave your faces. Unique. I also really like the one you posted twice (which I guess means you like it too).
The silly one with Annie looking at her dad cracks me up too. You guys were great.
Was there much banana and chocolate to be had? Hope so. I have never heard kids yell, "TURKEY" with such enthusiasm!
I am just about to blog yours as well.... Thanks again!
Very nice!!!I like the one where y'all are playing patty cake and of course, with the children peeking through their legs! Some of them I'd use as art work...not just family pictures!I bet the one with the geese would look cool in your livingroom....the coloring is great!
Pick a favorite? They are all so good! But I do really like the eleventh one. I like the way it is framed and that it is slightly tilted. I also really like the one of you guys feeding the ducks.
12 comments:
I love that last one and the one Annie is looking up at Shawn. Great pictures.
Those are all so so cute! How are you going to choose which one to put on your wall?
It always fascinates me to see what other people pick as favorites. I would want to pick your brain and see why you chose these...
Not that I don't LOVE them, I do. Just interested in feedback. Of the set you have posted, I am LOVIN' the reflection in the water. I was tickled at the funhouse effect it gave your faces. Unique. I also really like the one you posted twice (which I guess means you like it too).
The silly one with Annie looking at her dad cracks me up too. You guys were great.
Was there much banana and chocolate to be had? Hope so. I have never heard kids yell, "TURKEY" with such enthusiasm!
I am just about to blog yours as well.... Thanks again!
Oh Penny I love them! They are such fun pictures. You look gorgeous and you have such a perfect family. Ahh.
Wow! I love them!!
(Makes me excited to have you take ours in March!)
Very nice!!!I like the one where y'all are playing patty cake and of course, with the children peeking through their legs! Some of them I'd use as art work...not just family pictures!I bet the one with the geese would look cool in your livingroom....the coloring is great!
Pick a favorite? They are all so good! But I do really like the eleventh one. I like the way it is framed and that it is slightly tilted. I also really like the one of you guys feeding the ducks.
My favorite is the 2nd one from the top!!! They are all great though :):)
Oh SO cute! I love the ones of the kids looking between their legs, so fun!!
They turned out great! I love the color tweaking (for lack of the correct professional term) that was done.
My favorite is the one with Annie looking at Shawn, 5th from the bottom. There is so much personality and love in that shot.
Love them all, but I'm partial to "bottoms up." Granny S
Post a Comment