For about two weeks, it's been near impossible to get my kids to go down stairs to play in the playroom. When we bought a house, I wanted it to have a place exclusively for the kids to play, so it irritated me that they wouldn't do just that. Then it occured to me that it's been probably three months since we did a toy rotation. I put away all the toys that were out and dumped out the bucket with the new ones. It was like Christmas all over again. They spent two hours down there today playing with all the "new" toys that have been packed away for a few months. Once again, I love toy rotation!

4 comments:
You are so awesome! I can't wait until we can do the same but for now we will come and visit and take advantage of the toy rotation:) Brilliant!
yeah..that was my idea;)
Our kiddies played upstairs for the first time since last spring (it is too hot in the summer upstairs) for hours yesterday. All these new toys!
Penny, I loved reading about Halloween, the pumpkin patch, strawberry powder, cookies, and everything else. The pictures are precious. Not sure if E can take credit for toy rotation. I'm sure I mentioned that to her long ago. J/K
Post a Comment