I didn't blog much this week, but I did spend hours in front of my computer screen. With the holiday season coming up families are using my services as an cheap armature hobbyist photographer. We have some of the cutest families in this area and they were so fun to get behind a camera.
Can I just tell you that I think it is AWESOME that you admit that you are a cheap hobbyist amateur photographer!? I'm getting really tired of these people who think just because they have a nice camera and can take decent pictures doctored up with photoshop means they can charge an arm and a leg for taking them!? But you...you do it for fun!! And hey, a little extra money isn't so bad either! If I wanted to pay professional prices, I would go to a professional!!!! *(Okay...that concludes my rant...sorry...)
these are fantastic photos. i really enjoy looking at your blog in general, you really inspire me to be a better (more involved) mom. hope you are enjoying your new house!
4 comments:
Wow! You could totally charge money for those photos! They are great!
Can I just tell you that I think it is AWESOME that you admit that you are a cheap hobbyist amateur photographer!? I'm getting really tired of these people who think just because they have a nice camera and can take decent pictures doctored up with photoshop means they can charge an arm and a leg for taking them!? But you...you do it for fun!! And hey, a little extra money isn't so bad either! If I wanted to pay professional prices, I would go to a professional!!!! *(Okay...that concludes my rant...sorry...)
Beautiful!
these are fantastic photos.
i really enjoy looking at your blog in general, you really inspire me to be a better (more involved) mom.
hope you are enjoying your new house!
Post a Comment