Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Our Fun Morning

We were so excited to have a playdate this morning with Bradshaw and his family. We played in the leaves and had wheel barrow rides. Daddy will be happy that Alex filled the wheel barrow at least a dozen times full of leaves so he could have a ride up to the leaf pile. All those rides made us thirsty so we stopped for some apple juice... boys will be boys... Alex used his to create mud on the slide, which lead to getting the hose out. It's not too chilly today, but even so none of the kids really wanted to get wet, they just wanted to spray the grass and the sky... and they got soaked anyway.
After we all got cleaned up, it was time for lunch. Annie requested to feed Leah today and she did her best yet. She fed the whole thing to her with minimal mess. I was so proud.And this is Bradshaw's new little sister, Olivia. She's recently started to smile, and when I saw her do it today I quick and grabbed my camera. Isn't she a cutie pie?!
We can't wait for the next time we can all play together.

2 comments:

Brit said...

Oh my goodness! It's so fun to see when friends collide! Valerie is a friend of my husband all growing up and you're a great friend of my best friend, Erica! Tell Val hi for us!!!

V said...

Olivia is a cutie pie. :) I love those pictures.