Monday, November 16, 2009

Hide and Go Seek

My kids have learned a new game...hide and go seek. They love it. We are still trying to teach Annie that when you hide, you stay where you are and be quiet. Right now she listens for you to get to 10 and then runs yelling out of her hiding spot to you. Alex has a little bit better understanding, but he still makes a bunch of noise. Shaun and I are really good at finding hiding places. Little kids don't think to look under the bed or behind open doors. I think Annie's favorite thing to do is count and then we wonders the house yelling, "Where are you? Come out. I'm going to find you!" (of course she didn't do it the one time I video taped it :)

1 comment:

Kellie Miller said...

They are adorable counting! Alex and Liam have recently started playing hide and go seek too!