Sunday, June 6, 2010

24 Weeks

At the request of Shaun's sister, here's a picture of me at 24 weeks pregnant.I will say that it's kind of hard for me to post this picture. Few people are really happy with their body image at any one time, and I'm really not happy about this picture. But poor Ben will think we adopted him or something so here I am.
This has been my hardest pregnancy so far. Nothing really awful, but it hasn't been a walk in the park like Annie's pregnancy was. I'm a little more sore and a little more tired. Really, nothing to complain about, but I am noticing it. I pulled out Alex's old baby clothes this week for Ben and I can't believe that time has gone by so quickly. Wasn't it just yesterday that Alex was in these teeny tiny newborn clothes? And I'm not really looking forward to the first few months. I love to sleep and I know that Ben isn't going to let me sleep the night once he comes, but I'm more aware then ever that those few months, and then the next few years are going to pass way to quickly. So I am excited to meet my new little baby in a few months. And he can take his time staying little if he wants to. For now he's fun to feel move around and he seems to get the hiccups a lot. He really doesn't kick much yet, but he loves to flip around. If he keeps this up, he's likely to be a very active little kid.

6 comments:

Erin said...

You look stunning, and are blowing most women out of the water (myself included) as far as your energy and mobility. Tough days? Sure. But SOOO worth it once you hold Ben. Even at 4 a.m..

Tamra said...

Thank You!! :) You look beautiful!

out numbered said...

I think you look great! I totally understand the not enjoying the pregnant look. It has been too long since we have gotten together! Lets plan something. Send me an e-mail and let me know what your schedule is. Tre is done with school on the 22nd.

Stephen and Gabrielle said...

Well, I think you look great! And that is a great maternity dress. But I understand - everyone else always says "They look great", Stephen says "You look hot!", and I say "Ugh."

Kellie Miller said...

Ahhh, you are beautiful!!

Anica said...

Looking great Penny! Miss you.