Thursday, June 17, 2010
I'm Sure You Had to be There
I know that there are those experiences that are funnier if you are there and in the moment, and today we had one of those times. Annie and Alex had their first exposure to the show, "So you think you can dance." Instead of passively watching the show, they both decided to get up and try to mimic the dance moves. It was really cute watching the both of them dance around the room, and then the couples on TV started doing lifts... so Alex went behind Annie and tried to lift her as gracefully as he was seeing it done on TV. Besides having no experience and having a partner that is essentially the same weight as himself, Alex just didn't know what he was doing and every time he would try to lift Annie, he would really just throw her on the floor. She was a good sport about it for the first six lifts or so, but then she got wise to him. She'd run away when ever there was a lift on TV and yell, "Don't lift me!" Mom and I were laughing til we cried. Maybe I'll have to put them in dance together someday. I'm sure they would have a lot of fun with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Pretty hilarious, even though I wasn't there! :)
Videos would've been cute, but I can just picture them doing this. You've got cute kids!!!
that is hilarious! And you described it very well I felt like I saw Annie's worried/adamant little face saying, "Don't lift me!"
So funny
Post a Comment