Monday, June 14, 2010

Follow Up Ultrasound

The first time we went in for an ultrasound, Ben was completely uncooperative. So there were a few measurements that the office wasn't able to get. I was more then happy to go back in for a second try in hopes that he would cooperate a little bit better this time.
He was much better. He actually slept through the whole thing. The tech was able to get all her measurements in about a half hour. And she gave me a bunch of pictures this time. I was excited to get my first ever 3D picture. I'm interested to see how close the computer generated image will be to what Ben actually looks like. I guess we will see before too long.

2 comments:

Erin said...

um... Lets hope he doesn't look TOO much like the ultrasound. Your babies are adorable. Nothing but cuteness coming from the Lutz fam. Glad you got what you wanted!! Travel safe and I will see you in like a month!!

E

E said...

That is so sweet. I think he looks a little like Annie