I've spent most of this pregnancy excited to have another baby in the house, but not really excited about the first few weeks. I really have enjoyed my sleep and lazy moments lately. I do have it pretty easy right now and Annie and Alex are getting more and more self sufficient. I was kind of worried about feeling like I would just endure things until Ben learned to sleep the night. And then everyone I know having babies this summer started bringing them to church and I was reminded how cute they can be. Then Leah got her little sister and I was privileged enough to go visit her when she was a mere 5 days old. I got to hold her for a good while and she was just so tiny and cuddly and it reminded me of the upsides to a newborn.
Baby Sarah

I think it also gave me the motivation to get Ben's clothes washed and his bed made. I only have three weeks left and though I still think he can stay inside as long as he wants, I am really excited about meeting the little guy!
1 comment:
I LOVE this picture. I can't wait to see the rest.
Post a Comment