I love being a mommy. It has it's challenges, but with those challenges come very simple little joys that feel more like the happiest moments ever. A few of those moments from today...
At dinner I loved watching Annie and Alex both eat two helpings of dinner. No complaining. No fighting. Just cute dinner conversation and full mouths.
Annie and Alex were playing with the cute next door neighbor kids this afternoon. One of the little boys is younger but bigger then Alex and was play wrestling with him and had Alex pinned pretty good. I watched my little 2 year old daughter charge across the yard yelling, "You get off my brother! I'll protect you Alex!" And then started pulling him up. I love how they stick up for each other.
Alex loves to pick up Annie from nursery. I watched them walk down the hall at church, hand in hand, telling each other everything they had learned in their classes that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment