Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Some More Randomness

I was starting to feel kind of guilty about not blogging at all lately... and then I looked back at the pictures I took the month before Annie was due, and I didn't take that many. So here's a week at a glance instead.
Alex loves to show off the activities he did at church. And Annie was excited to get a baby doll dress to match the one I made her last week. I love fall and Halloween so we've already started celebrating the season.Both my kids have started asking for fried eggs for ever meal. I don't know why but I do know that it's got to be better for them then the PB&J's they normally eat, so we'll go with it.
Daddy asked for some new pictures for work so I actually got my camera out. Both of them smiled for a bit and then decided they wanted to show off for the camera. I don't get what's up with tongues though. I have to beg them both to keep them in their mouths and not stick them out constantly.
I still think they're both the cutest kids in the world!

3 comments:

V said...

OH THEY ARE SO CUTE! (Do you see break dancing in Alex's future?)

Traci said...

I love these pictures! They are so cute. My parents took Leah to the waterpark today, and she was so excited. She kept saying Annie and Alex, so I hope she's not too disappointed when they aren't there!

Dianah said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the last picture the best. I wish my kids would pose. I do have to say don't feel bad about not taking many pictures with Annie. I didn't take one with Cole and only about 5 with Aaron. Congrats on a new baby!