Annie was looking at some leaves while she waited for us to read her mind and come over and push her on the swing...
and Isaac was sitting in the stroller, being oh so cute.
Little did we know that there was more then just leaves sitting under Annie's swing. If I'd been thinking, I might have thought, "Um, it's been raining on and off over the last week, and swings tend to have valleys under them from kids dragging their feet, so maybe Annie isn't just playing with leaves." But no, I was just excited to hang out with Erica. Soon enough she came walking back to us covered in mud. She even had it in her scalp and hair.
I didn't bring any extra clothes with me so Annie scored a new outfit when we went to Walmart. And her outfit...two hours soaking in Tide then an hour in OxyClean, and then a trip threw the washer/dryer... it's almost as good as new! Thanks for a fun afternoon, Snow family!
No comments:
Post a Comment