Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Discoveries

If you look closely at the picture of Annie, you'll see four little teeth. She cut them all back in May. I've been watching her mouth kind of close since she should be getting more teeth soon. But we haven't seen any activity in the last six months. Well, yesterday she threw a nice little temper tantrum and as she screamed I noticed a flash of white in the back of her mouth. Surprise! She has two molars. I'm not sure why the rest of her front teeth are taking so long to come in, but I'm excited she should be able to chew better.
While we were in Williamsburg, Erica took us to a really neat park. It's basically a wonderland for kids to play on. Erica took this picture of Alex whipping down the slide. What she didn't get a picture of was his landing, or rather tumble into the mulch. He didn't care much. He had his Andrew to play with and so life was good.

1 comment:

E said...

Did I take the first picture too? It's good so it is probably yours:)