Monday, November 10, 2008
Mommy Brain
We are having family pictures taken tomorrow. So I'm using the pictures as an excuse to buy a new outfit. I dragged my kids to Kohls this morning and Alex helped me pick out some clothes. I found a sweater that I really liked. It was a great shade of blue and would look perfect with everyone else's sweaters. I tried it on and had the odd feeling that I had worn that sweater before. It looked really familiar, but I couldn't place it. It was cute on me and it was on sale so I bought it! Well I got home and was getting laundry done so everyone would have clean clothes in the morning. I was digging through the sweaters that haven't been worn yet this year and GUESS WHAT!? I pulled out this sweater that I had gotten for Christmas last year. It was the exact color/brand/size as the one I just bought. I blame the mommy brain, and now I get to take it back and get something else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is great--I love the picture by teh way!!! You guys look AWESOME!!!!
Post a Comment