Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

Alex has only been to Chuck E Cheese once and I don't think he was even a year old yet, so when I told him that's where we were going, he didn't get all excited...until we walked in and he understood. We had a great play date with Bradshaw and Olivia! Alex found a train game and was brave enough to ask the manager for help (all by himself) when it broke.
Annie and Bradshaw wanted to play the basketball game. They threw those balls as hard as they could toward the net, they just need a few more inches to be able to reach it.
I loved watching them play the air hockey game. Alex was winning, more like slaughtering Annie...until I came to help. He still held his own pretty good.
I love the look on Annie's face! We took lots of pictures in the sketch machine. Alex posed with a different expression every time he put his token in.I tried out the horse riding game. It's a lot trickier then it looks.It was so fun to hold baby Olivia and talk to Valery while the three bigger kids ran around having fun. They all play together really well. I can't wait to do it again!

No comments: