Saturday, December 19, 2009

Virginia Blizzard

Today was the best snow storm ever! Living out here we really don't get too much snow, something Shaun's been complaining about a lot lately. I don't know what low/high pressure systems caused all of it, but we love it. I was glad to have three grown men living at the house right now so they could take turns shoveling the sidewalks and driveway. It wasn't all work though. Shaun, Adam, and Max went sledding with the kids and threw snowballs. The snow made for bad snowballs since it was all powder, and they didn't get to make the snowman that Alex wants to make. Maybe as it melts it will get sticker and they can make one? I think we ended up getting about two feet, maybe a little more then that.

1 comment:

Traci said...

The snow is CRAZY! I'm glad we flew out on Friday to Utah, otherwise I don't know if we would have made it.