Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ego Boost

Alex sure has a way of just making me feel good about myself... I'm being sarcastic of course.

I haven't put anything on but pajamas on for a little over a week now. With the snow and not being able to go out anyway, what's the point? So Alex and I were watching TV together and he was absent mindedly poking at the fat on my stomach, which, whatever, I know it's there, but I had to laugh when he started singing, "chubby little tubby all stuffed with fluff, he's Winnie the Pooh... Winnie the Pooh...chubby little tubby old bear." Really, Alex? We don't need to make Mommy feel more self conscious.

6 comments:

V said...

Ah man! I'm sorry Penny. He learn really fast when dating that there are better things to say to women. :)

pennylutz said...

He didn't hurt my feelings as much as he just made me laugh!

millerjk said...

I am sure he sang it with love! 4 year olds just don't mean to be mean...

Stephen and Gabrielle said...

And if he loves Pooh, then it was probably a compliment, right?

Jones said...

Liam walked in the other day while I was getting out of the shower and said, "Mommy, you have a BIG butt!" ;)

Erin said...

BWAHAHAHA!

Sadie has told me we need to get a bigger toilet because I don't fit on ours.

Winnie the Pooh? I would take that over mine any day.

I win.