Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Day

Every year that we've lived hear, Shaun has complained over and over again about the lack of snow. This year he hasn't said a word. I couldn't believe we got another big snow storm. Luckily we didn't loose power or anything and stayed warm. Shaun couldn't find his snow shovel in all the snow and had to dig like a squirrel around the yard trying to find it... turns out he left it in the trunk of the car after a scouting activity!I think we ended up getting about 2 and a half feet of snow, and it was perfect snow for making snowmen and forts. Shaun and Annie digging out the fort.At first the kids were kind of weary about going into a snow tunnel, but they soon warmed up to it. By the end, Shaun had a subtunnel off the main one. It was actually the first snow fort I've ever seen.

2 comments:

millerjk said...

I love the whiteness and crispness...cleanliness of snow! But I would like it all gone in 7 weeks...k?!
Love the look on Annie's face in the tunnel!

Jill said...

I LOVE the snow tunnel! What a fun thing for the kids.