Thursday, March 4, 2010

Annie v2.5

We celebrate Alex's half birthday pretty big every summer to give him a day all his own, but I hadn't even thought about Annie's half birthday. Aunt Erica made sure Annie got her moment of half birthday celebration. She got her a desert at lunch and sang her a little half birthday song. I guess Daddy was concerned we keep things fair as well, so after dinner we went to Dairy Queen to get her an ice cream cone. Even at two and a half she knew exactly what was going on and kept singing, "Happy Half Birthday to Me."
I don't know what we'd do without her in our family.
In the last six months she's learned to:
-change Leah's wet diapers (I'm still not letting her near the muddy ones)
-get her self dressed
-put on her own shoes
-pick up her toys
-draw rudimentary people
-get her own drink from the fridge
-protect her brother from all things scary down stairs. He refuses to go down there without her.

2 comments:

E said...

Dang it I love that little girl so much...please keep drilling into her head that she is going to be a Snow some day!

Kellie Miller said...

E...and what if she wants to be a Miller?
She is adorable!!