If you are a professional and knowledgeable nutritionist and I'm lying to my child, please feel free to let me know.
A little while ago I was trying to convincing Alex that he should eat the rest of his chicken. I told him that chicken was full of protein and would help his muscles to get bigger. He liked that idea so he ate the rest of it and asked for more. The next meal he asked if his mashed potatoes would make his muscles bigger, and I told him they didn't make your muscles bigger, but they give your muscles energy to move. Well, now we sit down for a meal and he asks what foods provide him with what... carrots=better eyesight, fruit=energy, meat=muscles and antibody boosters, starches=energy. He's getting pretty good at telling me what foods do what for him. And he thinks a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is the best food ever since it makes your muscles bigger AND gives you lots of energy!
4 comments:
I recently found out that carrots give you better NIGHT vision--even cooler/quasi super-heroish!
Adam loves peanut butter and jelly too. They must be the secret to big muscles!
I knew there was a reason he and Andrew are best buds---tehy can eat PBJ to thier heart's content
Who cares if its true! Whatever gets him to eat!!! If only we could get this to work on Andrew...
Post a Comment