Monday, March 8, 2010

Drama Queen

Alex has been just a little gentleman today. He hasn't put up too much of a fight when he didn't get his way and he's been using his please and thank yous. Even when I had to dig out a very deep splinter from his hand, he kept a little composure. Annie, on the other hand, I think she must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed cause I've had to fight her all day. She threw herself down on the ground at Target (I got half way across the store before she started running after me in a panic), she broke down at Wegmans cause I threw her cup away when she said she was all done (I ended up carrying her out of that store), and then she threw a downright temper fit leaving the park (to take care of Alex's hand) that lasted until we got home. I figured I'd take a picture of this all out temper tantrum and true to form of a drama queen, the minute I put the camera down, she stopped crying and walked over so she could see a picture of herself.

5 comments:

Kellie Miller said...

Yes, but she still is cute! And she knows it!

E said...

yeah, she adn Isaac were communicating ESP today

Jones said...

Liam was being the same way...at least we weren't out doing errands. I always hate how people look at YOU, like YOU are the one throwing the tantrum instead of the toddler.

Jill said...

I love tantrum pictures. I have tons of the girls screaming and crying.

S. said...

Dang, she is coooo cute. I wish I could see your children again...soon! Granny S