Monday, March 22, 2010

Not a Brag...A Celebration

For about the last three days I've started to feel back to my old self. As long as I eat on schedule and get the right amount of sleep I haven't had any nausea. I'm not getting my expectations up quite yet, but I'm hopeful that the worst is behind me. So in celebration, I gave my house some desperately needed TLC that it hasn't gotten in two months. Today I...

cleaned, swept, and mopped the kitchen
picked up, swept, and mopped the living room and hallways
vacuumed the rugs
washed and folded a couple loads of laundry
went out and picked up some blueberry plants to transplant in the backyard
cleaned a bathroom

That's more then I did in two weeks last month! And I'm bushed.

3 comments:

Traci said...

Wow! That is a lot. I'm glad you are feeling better.

S. said...

All that in one day! It's not like you got a lot of sleep on Friday night/Saturday morning. Wish I could have been with you. So glad you are feeling better.

Stephen and Gabrielle said...

Great to hear that you are feeling better. I hope it keeps up! There is nothing better than being able to get things done after an extended period of feeling gross.