Our good friend "King Richard" came for the occasion and read Annie's favorite story. I love that King Richard and Alex have matching capes and crowns!
When Annie's friends arrived we adorned them with tiaras and sparkly hair glitter. We made paper princess dolls and princess wands.
Then I read the story of the Princess and the Pea to all the little princesses. To test out our princesses claims to be real princesses, we placed a tennis ball under a mountain of pillows and let them all see if they could feel it. Most of the time they said they could. The guys, of course, got plenty comfy on their pillows with balls under them cause they just aren't real princesses!
I love how Shaun and Rick were with all those little girls. Without a shred of male pride they talked to the girls like royalty and helped them with all the little activities. They glued together paper princesses and helped them put rhinestones on their princess wands. Do dads know how sexy that is?Finally we got to the part that my little prince charming had been waiting for. Annie was so excited to blow out her candles and have everyone sing to her. It took her a couple tries but she managed to get all those candles blown out.

Happy Birthday my Annie. We sure do love you!
7 comments:
She is so sweet. She looks beeUtiful in that dress and Alex looks dashing himself.
What an amazing themed party!
What a cute party! I love the pillows and the tennis ball game...that is so clever:) Happy Birthday Annie
that pic of king richrd made me tear up so wish we could have been there
You are amazing! I'm so glad that I got to see pictures.
Darling party, beautiful princess and prince. I especially loved the photos of King Richard. I hear he also plays a mean game of Princess Junior Monopoly!
I defy anyone to finish a game of princess monopoly faster than me. (Mum we are, of course, on whether I won that game.)
Post a Comment