Where is the time going? I swear the first 8 months of pregnancy take forever and then all of a sudden the last month flies by. My mom called the other day to make some arrangements for coming... she may be able to come a few days earlier then expected. And in my head I'm thinking (and obviously I voiced it too), "Great, I'll see you in a little over a week then." She corrected me with the date being only 5 days away. What?! Really, that fast? I'm hoping Ben doesn't decide to make an early appearance cause there's some things I need to wrap up before he gets here, but I'm excited to meet him sometime in the next two weeks.

Me 38.5 weeks pregnant with Benjamin
5 comments:
I think a lot of people feel the opposite...the first 8 months are very fast and the last is incredibly slow. Ben's arrival seems SO soon.
I love your prego pic and I can't believe it is really coming up that fast! I want to see you again before it all happens:)
you are huge!!!!!!! I miss you:) love you!!!!
you are huge!!!!!!! I miss you:) love you!!!!
you look great! I miss you and wish I could have you do pictures again this year...any chance you're up for a trip to San Francisco with a newborn :)? Yeah, didn't think so. What did you decide on diapers? Good luck!!
Post a Comment