When Shaun and I first got married we bought a huge queen bed. Being that I had never owned a bed bigger then a twin and when we got married I was working graveyard shift so we rarely got to actually sleep in the same bed, that queen mattress seemed huge. Then we moved to Virginia and I got pregnant with Alex. With the addition of the tummy and the five pillows I slept with that bed got a little bit smaller.
A year later I got pregnant with Annie so we then had Alex who visited our bed along with the five pillows and the tummy. And so on and so forth...
This morning I was laying there trying to get a few more minutes of sleep and I had to smile as I looked over and all five of us were squished in this little bitty queen bed that has seemed to shrink quite a bit in the last eight years. I've loved every bit of lost space too.
1 comment:
See why i am obsessed with my bed
Post a Comment