Ben has spent the first week of his life sleeping. He wakes up every so often to eat, but other than that he just sleeps. Today he is eight days old and all of of sudden he woke up. He's spent some real blocks of time awake and alert. I so love this little guy.



As dangerous as it is to put newborn baby Ben on the floor, it does give Annie and Alex a chance to lay down next to him and play. They love their little brother. Annie has been begging to change his diaper and her first attempt went really well. They are good about getting diapers for Ben and who needs a baby monitor... the second he makes a noise they come yelling at me that Ben is awake. I love my three babies!
3 comments:
Ben's eyes are beautiful...
All three of your babies are beautiful!
Give them loves and kisses from Aunt Kellie.
Love and miss you all. Wish I was holding baby Ben...
I love the last picture! Could those 3 be any more precious?
Awesome:) He is adorable! I can't wait to see him again.
Post a Comment