Monday, April 28, 2008

Annie on the move


We are still months away from walking on her own, but Annie is having fun cruising around. I borrowed this push walker from a friend of mine. I think Annie likes to use it more as a chew toy than anything else, but she was cooperative enough to let me film it. I can't wait for her to start walking. There is that downside of walkers, that they can run away from you, but I'm willing to take that. I can't wait for her to be able to walk herself up to the doorway from the car. And with walking comes more dresses for little girls. They just don't crawl well with a bunch of fabric under their knees. I also can't wait, because right now I serve as a climbing post for her. She yanks my hair, my clothes, my skin, whatever she can get to, in order to stand up. I still remember the blessed day when Alex could stand on his own, and stopped using me to climb on. Annie gets more fun everyday. I love to see the little bits of her personality form. This month she goes everywhere with her little tongue sticking out. I can't tell if she's just discovering it, or if the air around tastes really good. She loves to torment her brother, and I've just recently noticed that she will scream when she thinks he's gotten too close. Not that she's really upset, almost like she just wants to get him in trouble. Why else would she give this fake sounding scream and then look at me? Little stinker.

1 comment:

Anica said...

I can't believe that your baby girl is already up on the move like that. That's amazing!!! A is just started crawling!