

Annie loves to be up and around. Today I was putting Alex to bed and when I can out she was climbing up onto Alex's chair. She uses it as a walker. The bottom is just slick enough for her to walk around with it. Alex walked at 9 and a half months, and it doesn't look like she's going to be far behind. I'm also so glad that the weather is warming up so I can put her in cute little summer clothes. I loved dressing Alex, but now I'm having fun with the new experience of putting Annie in sleeveless little dresses and little short shorts. So cute! I love being a mommy!

With the coming of summer, Alex and I started our garden. We don't' have the most honest people in our neighborhood and in years past we've had some of veggies taken. At first I thought it was just squirrels but I doubt even a family of squirrels could make off with a 10 lb watermelon. This is Alex and I planting our crop for the year. I love basil. I've already used the basil in a delicious recipe. http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Basil-Chicken-over-Angel-Hair/Detail.aspx
1 comment:
ooh- ooh - ooh... come plant a garden in my backyard! I'll make sure the squirrels won't make away with anything. PLUS, I've never gardened in my life :( So I'd love for you to teach me. There's so much to learn from you my dear!
Post a Comment