
I'm finally doing it. I've been told for months that I should start a blog. I write people emails all the time about the cute things they do so I might as well make it easy and put it all in one spot. Alex is two now and gets bigger everyday. He's talking more and more everyday and he loves Thomas the Tank Engine. I never thought one little boy could know the names of so many trains. Don't try to correct him because if you look closer, you are probably the one who is wrong. Annie is 7 months and gets into everything. She's starting to army crawl all over the apartment. This causes great distress for Alex. She loves to crawl over to his nicely organized trains and wreck them! I love to watch them both, but I wish they would stop getting bigger.
No comments:
Post a Comment